When it comes to choosing a car insurance policy, many of us let premium price drive our decisions. But cutting corners on cost could leave you underinsured and overexposed to the risks of the road.
The answers to these questions might help you get lower prices.
1. Why is my premium going up?
2. What discounts can I take advantage of?
3. Is the accident included in the price quotes listed online?
4. Which cars have less risk?
5. How much will it cost to repair or replace my car if there’s a crash?