Does my policy cover flood damage?

Updated on September 16, 2022

Damages due to environmental flooding (water outside the home) aren’t covered by renter, condo, and homeowner policies. Flood insurance is available through the National Flood Insurance Program. Our agents can help you get a policy. For more information, call (503) 649-5679. ​

Was this helpful?
Skip to content