Let’s Be Honest, Life Happens.
Be Prepared for It All with the Right Life Insurance.
When you’re taking your kids to that summer soccer game, finally enjoying that once-in-a-lifetime vacation, or just relaxing in the backyard sipping a cold drink, you aren’t thinking about all the things that could happen if you or someone you love has to deal with a sudden change in financial stability.
Especially when it’s due to the loss of a loved one.
However, the truth is that you need a smart, stable solution to help protect you or your family and continue moving you forward if a loss does occur.
It’s hard to talk about, but think about it like this: if your family lost you, or you lost your spouse, how would you manage the day-to-day and long-term financial obligations you currently have on your plate? Things like:
- Electric, water, and gas bills
- School and education fees for your children
- The mortgage on your house or car payments
- Business ventures or an estate
- Dependents like elderly parents
- Medical expenses or even burial costs
- Retirement plans and future stability
Take a Proactive Approach
Here at Atkinson Insurance Group, we believe that by helping you plan for the future; you can enjoy a much more peaceful and relaxing life knowing that things are going to be OK even if the worst happens.
Just like you, we have families that rely on us for the important things that go beyond just love and shared experiences. That’s why we want to help you find a life insurance plan that suits your short- and long-term goals and fits your personal and financial needs.
The biggest questions we’re often asked is, “Who is life insurance for? And when do I need it?” Here are just a few of many people who should be focused on finding a plan starting right now:
- The single mother working hard to provide a bright future to her little ones.
- The grandpa looking forward to retirement in the next few years.
- The 40-year-old man grinding it out daily to give his wife and kids a great life.
- The young couple who just got married and want to plan a smart future.
- The thoughtful family taking care of an elderly parent or grandparent.
The list goes on and on because, in reality, we all need a cushion to help protect us against the “what ifs” of life.
Plans for Real Life
It all boils down to financial stability. You need to be able to afford it, it needs to be something that benefits those left behind, and it needs to be something that’s easy to manage.
We want to make all of that a reality by sitting down with you and coming up with solutions that actually meet your individual needs. Here are just a few things we would talk about to help you get started:
- You should know that life insurance is tax-free money that will be left to your named beneficiary(s) that can be used to pay for funeral expenses, debt, tuition, estate taxes or virtually any financial need you leave behind.
- The amount of life insurance you select should be dependent on your personal and financial needs. We can assist you in determining an appropriate coverage amount and help you decide which term life policy is right for you.
- Term Life Insurance provides protection for a specified period of time that can be determined by you—it’s also a good place to start for almost everyone. It’s generally less expensive than permanent and offers varying term periods.
That’s it. That’s how easy it can be to get started.
No complicated, stressful, or confusing process. Just an easy chat with us to come up with a smart plan to protect your future or the future of your family. Let us show you why it’s important, but more importantly how we can help you enjoy more peace of mind.
To get started, click the link below to answer a few questions and we will contact you promptly to set up a phone appointment or if you prefer, an in-office appointment at our office in Beaverton, Oregon.